Frequently Asked Questions
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VICTORIA’S SMILE FOUNDATION
Victoria’s Smile Foundation (VSF) is a fully registered non-governmental organisation (NCO). At the federal level, we are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (registration number 140329). At the state level, we are registered with the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Ondo State (registration number 000637).
Our Goal is to to help rural pregnant women with histories of infertility, recurrent miscarriages, and or stillbirths to become mothers with healthy babies.
Our vision is to create a world where there is no shame in fertility struggles and pregnancy loss. A world where women are able to access information and care necessary to have healthy children.
Your money goes towards:
- Health Centre Registration
- Feeding during antenatal care visits
- Laboratory tests
- Monthly Urinalysis tests
- Prenatal drugs
- Delivery Kit
- Male circumcision
- Postnatal drugs
- Transportation to and from antenatal visits
- Food provisions throughout pregnancy and till 6 weeks after birth
- Hospital Bag
- Baby’s essentials.
- Helping many more women receive crucial information and advice about the importance of pregnancy care.
- Helping to pay for each case worker monthly to manage the care of multiple women.
- Paying for a woman’s care throughout her pregnancy and birth.
- Thee overall running costs of weekly sensitisation programs to engage beneficiaries in rural areas.
Every little donation counts towards making a world of difference in the life of an expectant Mum.
The Organisation is run by a Board of Trustees. Our experienced program officers engage all stakeholders including beneficiaries, partner agencies, service providers and local benefactors within Nigeria.
There are numerous ways by which you can partner with the organisation:
- You can contact us to let us know what kind of help you can offer.
- You can partner with the organisation by making cash donations to provide financial aid to beneficiaries as well as to fund sensitisation programmes.
- You can also buy products made by the organisation; proceeds from the sale goes to fund the work of the organisation.
- By making donations
- By volunteering
- By providing correct and credible information about rural pregnant women with histories of recurrent miscarriages, stillbirths and infertility in your locality.
- By providing free medical services or advice if you are a professional for the organisation.
You can make a donation through our PayPal account that is on the homepage or you can contact us for alternative payment options.